- Drawing 1 – July 12: Two pairs of Vermont Brewers Festival Tickets for 7/15 afternoon session* (VALUE: $74)
- Drawing 2 – July 18: Three Vermont Beer Bundles (VALUE: $200+ each) – Prizes include tastings, gift certificates, T-shirts, sweatshirts, glasses, and assorted swag from: Zero Gravity Craft Brewing,Prohibition Pig, Frost Beer Works, Bluebird BBQ,Hotel Vermont,Harpoon Brewing,Switchback,Magic Hat,Queen City Brewery, Winooski Beverage Warehouse, and more prizes coming in every day!
$5 per ticket or 5 for $20
- VCGN Office, 12 North St.
- Winooski Beverage Warehouse, 1 East St., Winooski,on Saturday, July 9, 9am-noon only
- Pearl Street Beverage, 240 Pearl St., Burlington on Tuesday, July 12, 11:30am-1:30pm only
- Vermont Brewers Festival Water Tent, Waterfront Park, Burlington July 15 & 16
- ONLINE until 7pm July 18.
Buy tickets before July 12 and be entered in BOTH drawings!
The 24″ x 36″ burlap coffee bags donated by Keurig Green Mountain are an excellent biodegradable weedblock for garden pathways and sheet mulching, and they’re great for grow bags, sack races, and craft projects too! All burlap bag proceeds support VCGN’s educational programs. Call us to order: (802) 861-4769.
CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
Registration opens in December for the 2017 class. This hands-on beginner organic vegetable gardening class covers how to plant, cultivate, harvest, and preserve the harvest from your own plot and shared garden space in a cooperative learning environment. Two locations in Burlington.
At locations around the state of Vermont in the spring and fall. Join community and school garden leaders from around your region for this unique training opportunity. Learn strategies to boost your garden programs and support growth, share stories and ideas, and celebrate this growing movement.