* This directory shows the nearly 400 community, school and group gardens around the state. We are working to update the map. Don’t see your garden or need to update your info?
Click here for instructions to create a profile for your garden group, submit a new garden listing, and update your listing. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a garden coordinator, use the submission form at the bottom of the garden listing.
Please note: All of the Burlington gardens are full (4/20/17).
- Community (individual plots or shared growing space) (98)
- Education (not a school garden, used exclusively for education) (10)
- Public Housing (4)
- School (K-12, garden is for school use only) (207)
- School Community Garden (school use and community plots) (2)
- College/University (3)
- Workplace (1)
- Other (29)