The Vermont Community Garden Network encourages, supports, and sustains a dynamic statewide network of community and school gardens.
With a talented and passionate staff of garden educators and community development experts, we:
- TEACH youth and adults how to grow their own food and how to start and grow community and school gardens
- TRAIN garden leaders
- CONNECT local garden leaders to resources – and most importantly, to each other
- ADVOCATE for community-based food systems that are fair and just
- FUND garden projects
The Vermont Community Garden Network has funded nearly 300 garden projects over the past 12 years. See the list of past grants here.
Click on the links below to learn more about our core programs:
- Green Thumbs At Work
- Program Reports 2016
- Wild For Pollinators
- Community Teaching Garden
- Grow It! Statewide Garden Leader Workshops
- Burlington Partnerships